Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Score-Marking

Today was a great day - more harpsichord playing, more working on the instrument in preparation for Saturday's concert. I helped my sound technician vacuum out the harpsichord, in case dust was disturbing the action inside.



I also discovered another amazing thing about my iPad Pro, and its indispensable app for a musician, ForScore. There are a whole bank of common musical symbols, and some less common ones.

I was in search of something that I would never need for another thing, and I found it ... 

It is ... wait for it ...

My mark to turn my page (wirelessly) through Bluetooth pedal.














Ah, the bliss of being a 21-st century musician. My forefathers would have surely approved of, and used this, had it been around in Vienna, Leipzig, or Bayreuth ...
And we are counting down until Saturday's event! Non vedo l'ora!


This sign is outside St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Elkins Park, PA. Please join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment